[school-discuss] Re: collaboration tools for primary schools (was: Re: [school-discuss] Converting 600 old laptops into K12LTSP thin clients for 1:1 ratio at a middle school)

http://siteatschool.sourceforge.net
>> - ServerAtSchool International: http://serveratschool.net
>> - ServerAtSchool Dutch: http://serveropschool.nl
>>

>> Media Action Projects: http://utopia.knoware.nl/users/schoutd
>> Now also in Japanese!
>> Tools for Teachers: http://wyxs.net
>>

>Dirk, this looks fantastic for our kids to not only generate such
>content, but hopefully collaborate with other kids (we emphasize French
>as a second language at our primary school) at another school, perhaps
>even one in Europe, where a good number of our kids' families vacation
>in the summer.  What a great way for kids to learn that the world is
>bigger than their neighborhood and learn at the same time.
>
>Daniel

Hello Daniel,
France is around th corner, seen from your perspective.
Can I bring you into contact with a OSS collective I know in France?
See http://abuledu.org