Re: [school-discuss] info and webmaster @ schoolforge.net are bad forwards

Hi Zach,

Welcome! I'll look into these errors with image uploading, but did get the messages to webmaster/info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx I'm not sure why it sent back errors for this. Regarding the bugs, I'll contact you off list if you would like to help debug and test.
Thanks!

Justin

Baiel, Zach wrote:
Hello everyone,

I'm new to the community and can't wait to become involved.  I was
trying to report a potential issue with image uploading and found out
that info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx are invalid
forwarded addresses.  Can anyone else send to them?  Here's a copy of
the error:

<richl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> (expanded from <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>):
Host or
    domain name not found. Name service error for name=mail.tfsd.sk.ca
type=A: Host not found

Thank you,

Zachary