Re: [school-discuss] Interactive Digital Storytelling

I burned Sugar on CDs and played with them in class for a week this
spring.  As you probably know, Sugar is the OS on the One Laptop Per Child
project (sugarlabs.org).  It is free and fabulous and has collaborative
story building features in it.  My high school kids had a blast with Sugar.

Those programs below - Frames and Bitstrips - look pretty cool too.

One week left of school.  Whoo Hoo!!!!

Marilyn