Re: [school-discuss] KSayit

I am using Musix - a very recent version installed on my hard disk.  They did not have it included.  However, KSayit is included on their live DVD and it works really well.  I used it with kids last year.

WriteType looks cool too.  And I will also try eSpeak.

KSayit gives me the error message that it cannot find KTTS in Control . . . . something like that.  However, when I go to set up KTTS in the system, it seems to configure, but forgets the settings when I close.  I am not using that computer right now so . . . . I think that is right.

Thanks for your help!

Marilyn