Re: [school-discuss] KSayit

I have been playing with it and we will be using TuxPaint and WriteType to compose lyrics.  Great stuff!!

Thanks!

Marilyn

On Wed, 25 May 2011 15:20:38 -0500, Max Shinn wrote:

Marilyn,
Have you seen WriteType?  (http://writetype.bernsteinforpresident.com)  It's a program I develop/maintain, though I haven't been too successful about getting the word out there about it.  While it has way more features than just read-back for students, the read-back is quite mature.
--
Max Shinn
max@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx