Re: [school-discuss] wireless school/community network

A part of the reason I know this is because just a week or two ago I was trying to talk a friend into coming out into the desert and doing field range tests with me on a configuration like this.... the invitation was declined..

but I think I see that things have progressed to a point where we are starting to ask just what can be done with renewable energy.  I didn't respect the power outlet until I started trying to keep things charged with these portable panels.. :)