Re: [school-discuss] Need suggestions for web reporting/business intelligence tools

On Fri, May 16, 2014 at 01:49:02PM -0400, LM wrote:
> I don't know if our manager just doesn't want to go
> to Open Source or what

I came to helping those who really wish to accept that,
and not wasting time against those who don't deserve it
anyways.  Not that I'm great or something but there are
too many people worth the sweat.

Johanna Rothman has laid out a stack of managerial games
like this "bring me a rock" one in her "Manage It!" book,
highly recommended.

--
 ---- WBR, Michael Shigorin / http://altlinux.org
  ------ http://opennet.ru / http://anna-news.info