Re: [school-discuss] Choice of OS for Schools

On 7 Nov 2002 at 19:31, Dave Prentice wrote:

> Kyle Hutson wrote:
> >That being said, what we want is fast, flawless Microsoft,
> >Macintosh, BeOS, BSD, Solaris, AND Amiga binary compatibility
that
> >will run on a 286 with no cost. :-)
>
> What, I can't run Linux on my PCJr????

The way I always heard it was:
"Linux - because a 486 is a terrible thing to waste. A 386SX is a
terrible thing."

--
Kyle Hutson /  Director of Technology  / Rock Creek Schools:  USD323

smyle@rockcreekschools.org                              785-494-8591

Actually I am a laboratory mouse posing as an engineer as part of an

               elaborate plot to take over the world