[school-discuss] Welcome to Schoolforge!

Dear Abe Loveless and Tech-Geeks.org,

Welcome to Schoolforge!

We look forward to working with you to promote open resources in and for education.

As you may know, Schoolforge membership comes with a few requirements. They are
not difficult or many in number, but they are important to showing solidarity
with the rest of the members.

First, please go to http://www.schoolforge.net/logos and choose a logo. Copy it
to your server, and display it prominently, linked to http://www.schoolforge.net.

Secondly, join the mailing list, schoolforge-discuss, if you haven't already.
You can join by completing and submitting the form at
http://www.schoolforge.net/sfdiscuss.php.

You will be automatically subscribed to the members-only list, schoolforge-core.
Don't worry; it's low-volume.

Finally, please participate in the discussions whenever you can. We're in this
to promote free and open resources in education. It's a group effort and only as
energetic as we are.

We look forward to getting to know you.

Sincerely,

David Bucknell