[school-discuss] Educational websites for free in www.eduprojects.net

Dear colleagues,

I would like to inform you that the websites Dafnord Finnland for teachers
of German in Nordic and Baltic countries in http://dafnord.eduprojects.net
and European Schools Projects Finland in http://esp.eduprojects.net have
joined Schoolforge. The logos are there where they belong to :-).
Eduprojects.net of COMPACT, one of the Comenius 3 networks in Europe, is
powered by Linux-Apache-MySQL-PHP solutions. Impressio, the content
management system, and the eJournal (e.g. LIP Training Journal in
http://lip.eduprojects.net  ), the lite version of CMS, are products of
Imnetti, a small company in a small town Jämsä in Middle Finland. All
products are based on LAMP. There is collaboration between COMPACT and the
entrepreneur to produce cost-effective educational solutions.
Free websites can be created in http://www.eduprojects.net using CMS.
eJournal is also free for testing if you want to know how it works.
At the time being eJournal is experimented in collaboration between 10
Finnish and 10 South African schools. In LIP (Learn Internet Projects by
Doing) Training Journal there are 67 participants from about 15 countries of
Europe and Asia who just start collaboration in the Internet.

Good news, aren't they?

Best regards,

:-)ilpo

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~