[school-discuss] RE: Advertise our schools on FindASchool.org

All,

I've recently been discussing some stuff with Marc Vasquez of Plattform
Advertising (who seems to be interested in a strictly non-commercial
partnership.  I need suggestions as to how I should respond to the latest
message -- they seem unwilling to continue to provide content to the GEO db
-- and I'd hate to be dependent on one source for our list.

Before I call it quits with this one, I just want to make sure I'm not
throwing away something where they may be willing to set some other type of
arrangement up.

Questions, or comments are quite welcome,

Michael