From: Stephen Bannasch [mailto:stephen@concord.org]
Sent: Friday, November 07, 2003 12:40 PM
To: schoolforge-discuss@schoolforge.net
Subject: [school-discuss] paper test generation and answer scanning?

I'm looking to generate custom paper tests from a database of questions,
deliver these along with answer sheets, input the answers with a scanner,
and export the data back to another database.

Anybody have any suggestions on the best software?
--

-- Stephen Bannasch
   Director of Technology, Concord Consortium