Re: [school-discuss] Linux distro multimedia educationwishlist

Aldous,

I teach 9th grade students at all academic levels.

Ask me anything you like!

Marilyn

>>> aldous@hypercubesystems.co.uk 11/07/03 12:15 PM >>>
Marilyn,

What age group do you teach?  We are currently working on a Linux distro
for schools in the UK and this is all useful information for us.

Thanks
Aldous