[school-discuss] Open Administration for Schools 1.10 Released

Hi,

I've just released 1.10 of Open Admin for Schools.

It now has subject based attendance entry (for high schools) and several
improvements in other areas like subject enrollment, report cards, summary
mark sheets, etc. Many improvements in the special ed application as well.

We're getting there, but certainly lots more to do...

I'll update the demonstration sites with the new code shortly.

http://richtech.ca/openadmin

Les Richardson
H. Hardcastle School
Edam, Sk. Canada