RE: [school-discuss] Student Information Systems

Hi Doug,

> Actually I don't know pearl, but a teacher who is not willing to learn
> better get out of education!

Certainly true!

> The trouble is our school needs something fairly soon and it looks like we
> are going to have to pay for it.

I think that people should pay for it, in any case. They will pay their
own employees or whomever. The difference being that they have the source
and have control, IMO.

What are your requirements? Scheduling?

> I would be happy to help in anyway you think my skills could be used.

Suggestions for improvements in OA would help.

Les