[school-discuss] Tux Print?

Bill Kendricks, I remember a while ago that you and I (and a few others) talked about the possibility of creating a "Tux Print" program to fill the space in the OSS world that PrintMaster and PrintShop Pro fill in the Windows world. As I recall, you thought it would be a fairly easy thing to do. I know that you've had your hands full with other things, but do you have any other thoughts on this or suggestions for people who might be interested in trying to create something like it?

Doug Loss