Re: [school-discuss] Tux Print? Open Source Schools

Hi Michael,

No, Never did. I'm still digging out from under the spammed, anonymous comments
(with porno and insurance ... money and sex?) and proabably replacing the whole
site eventually, although Geeklog has now included a decent way to block these
types of attacks.

I apologize to the group for not catching this problem faster. I'm down-sizing
my day job to compensate ;-). As you will see, I've begun posting announcements
from this list as a way to get things going again. Feel free to post progress
reports which you'd like non-list members to see.

Best wisehs,

David