Re: [school-discuss] What kind of competitions can we have duringLinux festival in school?

Get knoppix or mandrake move CDs

Get people to reboot the machines and also take the harddisk out of the machines.

This creates a real eye OPENER for the M$ background people.

Then have a painting competition for KG students with TUX Paint.