Re: [school-discuss] Feedback from Georgia Educational Technology Conference and a thought

Hello All,

I am looking for articles on ICT implementation in
schools.  I am particularly looking for articles that
deal with the policies that are developed when
implementing.

My thesis is on implementation of ICT in Thailand
(rural and urban) and I am focusing on how alot of the
policy is developed from the top down instead of the
ground up.  I would like to analyze why some of the
implementations fail.

If you have articles please send.  If you know of
sites please send.

Thank you
Teprine

Teprine Baldo