Re: [school-discuss] healthcare.gov website - started a petition

Thanks, Joel!

On 2013-11-14 14:02, Joel Kahn wrote:

I believe I've mentioned this group here earlier:

http://opensourceforamerica.org/

OSFA is a logical partner in the cause, since they're
central goal is more government use of FLOSS.

Joel

On Thursday, November 14, 2013 5:18 AM, "marilyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <marilyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I started a petition on this topic at http://wh.gov/lBZ5T  .  Bill's site was really helpful too, because you can find out which plans you might want, but ultimately it comes back to this beastly design on the healthcare.gov website.

###