[school-discuss] STEAM3 Conference

I'm scheduled to give a presentation at
the upcoming STEAM3 Conference:

http://steam3.com/speaker-bios/

Scroll down through the list of speakers
until you get to me. Look for my date and
time on the schedule page:

http://steam3.com/schedule/

It appears that I won't have a lot of time
for my formal presentation, so I'm hoping to
benefit from the informal time as much as I
can. Since my artwork is generated with a GPL
programming language, and I'm expecting to
bring with me a laptop running Trisquel
GNU/Linux, I should have a fairly solid
foundation for talking about Libre Software.
If any of you can make it to Austin Texas
at the beginning of March, I'd be glad to
work on cooperative strategies for pushing
Software Freedom. I'll keep you posted on
developments as they occur.

Joel

###