Re: [school-discuss] Progress Database

On Fri, Sep 30, 2005 at 05:10:54PM -0600, Les Richardson wrote:
> Hi Phil,
>
> Are you talking about a gradebook? (since you are tracking progress, etc.)
>
> In any case, teachers have to put in values (which IS a gradebook or
> report card).

  The students are not in a traditional class with a teacher. Instead
i believe that they are using learning tools on their own. The hope
is that there can be a tool that can track their progress and let someone
know if they get behind in their work.

  I still have not received any details from the project lead. Thanks,

 -phil
 | Philip A. Carinhas      | http://fortuitous.com        |
 | Fortuitous Technologies | Linux Consulting & Training  |