Re: [school-discuss] Room Management System

http://mrbs.sourceforge.net/

Using currently for COmputer Labs with the view of expanding to Resource Centre spaces and resources like the bus, video cameras, etc

Peter

Doug Coats wrote:

Our school is looking for a program to help us manage our room and media resources. This would be used to schedule meetings during and after school in available rooms and check out media resources to use in classrooms or other meetings.

What do you guys use?

Doug

--
If computers get too powerful, we can organize them into a committee -- that will do them in.

Peter Ruwoldt
ICT Coordinator
Grant High School
Hosking Avenue
MOUNT GAMBIER  SA  5290

P. 08 87263107 (Do not leave voice mail)
F. 08 87250173

ruwoldtp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://waraku.blogspot.com/