Re: [school-discuss] openvpn bootable cd

Thanks Jeff,

I have a client that uses mostly AS/400 systems at the office and the
remote home users are given a Linux box to openvpn back to the office.
Thy mostly use Tn5250J(opensource tn5250J emulator whiten in Java) Web
mail and maybe a soft phone in the future. Your CD may eliminate the need
to give them a pc as they could use there home systems.

Look forward to hearing more about your project in the future.

Best regards,
-Richard Houston
-R.L.H.  Consulting
-E-Mail  rhouston@xxxxxxxx