Re: [school-discuss] bootable Cd's? -- How about one for Halloween and Trick or Treaters

I have to think that most kids will consider handing out educational software
as a 'trick' rather than a 'treat'!

I love the tux vampire idea, since I am dropping version II on Oct 31.
Basically, its brandon but with OOO 2.0.3 for Windows instead of the
(limited) gcompris for Windows, but I gotta make a creative splash screen.

--
Shane
www.edu-nix.org

Version II Beta I is out!