[school-discuss] I: ALT Linux LTSP5 server installer beta available

	Hello,
this is to announce the first beta build of ALT Linux 4.0 based
LTSP5/KDE server.  It has some limitations indeed, see README;
but it also does install, boot our clients and do localdev/sound
remoting.  It can be downloaded here (please do complain if
bandwidth is lacking, I'll mirror it elsewhere then):

ftp://ftp.linux.kiev.ua/pub/Linux/ALT/people/mike/ltsp-server/

This might help with ALT Linux per se, and LTSP installer too
(the "country" is behind F2 in CD gfxboot menu, "English" is
the last item which unfortunately got translated too):

http://www.linux.com/feature/119106

Testing, feedback, proposals, patches, flames are all welcome.

PS: huge thanks to Oliver Grawert (AKA ogra) for all of his work
and patience, I consider him to be one of the best upstream folks
I ever worked with.

--
 ---- WBR, Michael Shigorin <mike@xxxxxxxxxxx>
 ----       Oct 26--27, Kiev, Ukraine: