[school-discuss] Linux Tablets?

Dear Colleagues,

I am investigating the use of tablets running Linux in k-12/13 schools around the world. Searching for Ubuntu on tablets, I've found lots of promising stuff, so I imagine that someone with more money than I has bought one and installed Linux on it, right? Please let me know if you have any leads on schools using tablets running Linux.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

David Bucknell

--
http://iteachnet.org

We've got good REP: Responsible, Effective and Powerful solutions for ed-tech.