Re: [school-discuss] Philosophy: Teachers with Admin Privileges or Not

James P. Kinney III wrote:
Again, because the cash out of pocket is $0 to test bed FOSS toys, er, I
mean, _tools_ :) all that is really needed is a single test machine.
I'd say as many test machines in a classroom, isolated in some respect yes, as the teacher and students can garner, but that's me.

BTW, thanks for joining the dialog Jim! Perhaps no one would suspect how much we enjoy having a beer together, after listening to our arguments about how ultimately we should set things up for schools. And I'm sure Jim would agree when I extend that offer to any schoolforgers who happen to be in Atlanta in the future!

Best, Daniel

--
Daniel Howard
President and CEO