Re: [school-discuss] Major Linux school deployments

Hey David,

(Thanks for the note on FlossEdBk - I'm responding in the thread re: deployments)

I wrote this address (from the Web site), but it bounced: contactinfo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx would be the email you were looking for :)

Who's taking care of the Web site (over-worked and under-paid, I know)?
I've been watching over it and mostly battling against spam. Though there is probably a lot more that could/should be done there...

I'd like to post about our conference: http://flossedbk.flossed.org -- very cool. ;-)

I'd also be like to chip in on the schoolforge.net site if necessary -- helping with such things as Christian suggested (case studies -- hearkens back to the days when Doug was pushing these, so I see it as an honorable effort), but as part of schoolforge.net (as Scott suggested). Les used to have his PERL case studies script installed on seul. Why don't we revive the effort? (Yes, I'll help.)
There are some good ideas floating around on this, I'm not sure what would be the best overall solution though. Right now, SchoolForge ranks well on google for "Education(al) case studies" and that would provide some visibility.. So, if we wanted to put something up, that URL might be a good place. What would be the best way to collect and compile this data? One, we could clean up the forms on the current website and start a new section for case studies, or perhaps a wiki could be set up - or maybe another way? Let me know how I can help facilitate this, perhaps those who will be driving this effort could mull over what would work best.
Justin