Re: [school-discuss] Major Linux school deployments

Thanks, Justin.

It looks like the latest case study was posted in 2007, so let's rev it up. On schoolforge.net, and on our various members' sites, I suggest that we post news items encouraging people to post their "progress" reports on the schoolforge.net site. Case study probably seems too difficult and time consuming, but a quick run-down, perhaps we should rename it? Ideas?

The fields on the submission page are quite comprehensive. It's good that they're not all required.
http://www.schoolforge.net/education-case-studies/submit

Here are the fields on that submission page:

 Case Study Title: *
Who
Contact Name:
Role in School:
Project Leader:
Contact Email:
Where
Location:
City:
State:
Country:
Grade Range:
Kindergarten
K-12
Elementary
Middle School
High School
College
Other
School Name: *
Web Address:
Language: *
What
project_how_start:

    * Lines and paragraphs break automatically.

More information about formatting options
Project Why Linux:
Project Description:

    * Lines and paragraphs break automatically.

More information about formatting options
Project Evaluation:

    * Lines and paragraphs break automatically.

More information about formatting options
Project Future:

    * Lines and paragraphs break automatically.

More information about formatting options
Additional Info:

    * Lines and paragraphs break automatically.

More information about formatting options
Project Start Date:
Log message:

----- Message from jriddiough@xxxxxxxxx ---------