Re: [school-discuss] Crash the Super Bowl

 On 10/12/2010 10:37 AM, Joel Kahn wrote:
Justin Riddiough mentioned the health issue. Now I'm
thinking about a separate ad campaign, with its own
contest, sponsored by a coalition of firms in the
health food area and related industries. There should
be connections emphasized between nutrition issues and
FLOSS. How about a commercial portraying Microsoft's

There are parallels out there between FLOSS and nutrition. Seeds used to grow crops are increasingly proprietary (maybe it's the norm now..I really don't know), and with genetics tweaking, seeds logic is being tweaked (example, terminate after one season.) Seeds and crops are a big patent battleground with their own 800lb gorilla. I'm really not an expert on the subject though and should be more educated before I go on :)

Justin