Re: [school-discuss] Do Something Dot Org

So we could probably set up something that would take the directory of software on our website and compile it into a pdf that could be edited for further distribution.  It might take a bit of work & time to get there (collecting screen shots, and some description editing), but it's definitely possible.  If you're thinking of starting a project for something similar maybe it would be a good point for us to collaborate on.

Justin