Re: [school-discuss] Dyslexia and Programming

> 1. What kinds of programs should children write?
> Short answer: ask them

I think this is easier said than done.  In my experiences, young
children have absolutely no idea what is possible, and don't have any
sense of scope, i.e. "this is hard, this is easy".  For you and I who
know already know some programming, we already know that a 3D video
game is probably out of the question, and even a side-scroller is
probably a lot.  I think this is a very valid question and worthy of
discussion, and my experience of teach programming to young children
would have been much more successful if I had come in with ideas.

-Max

###