Re: [school-discuss] looking for open source technology to write about it.

Title: Email Signagture
Le 06/10/2015 13:08, Christopher Whittum a ÃcritÂ:
That is an excellent suggestion, Hilaire, and I thank you. I will add it to the top of my forthcoming list of blog topics. Thanks for the link as well.

Pharo, because the way its language and environment are designed, help to have more easily a deep understanding of programming.

Smalltalk, the programming language underneath Pharo, was designed for kid, for programming literacy[1].

Scratch itself was written in Smalltalk, now continued as Phratch[2]

Hilaire

[1] http://www.smalltalk.org/smalltalk/TheEarlyHistoryOfSmalltalk_IV.html#smalltalkAndChildren
[2] http://www.phratch.com/

--