Re: Learning programming (was Re: [school-discuss] looking for open source technology to write about it.)

Marc,

You might be interested in this web site "Wireless Networking in the Developing World"...
http://wndw.net/

Do you have people visiting your education centre using your wireless connection on their mobile devices? If so, do you find that people generally know how to do this?

Did you re-do speed tests? Could you also please ask your ISP to provide an internal-facing speed test URL? Using that and using a direct connection is the only way to get an accurate reading. It's still a good idea to do several tests.

Please let me know if you've been able to upgrade the RAM on any of your computers.

kind regards,
Daniel Villarreal
http://www.youcanlinux.org/

P.S. Please see my web site and feel free to use my survey questions on your own survey.