Re: [school-discuss] Success!

On Wed, Aug 28, 2002 at 05:02:59AM -0500, Kyle Hutson wrote:
> Thanks to Linux (FREESCO), I replaced a big expensive Cisco router

> with a 5 year-old PC that was sitting in a storage cabinet.

Since I had quite a few people asking for details, I wrote up a web
page with all the dirty details at:
http://www.rockcreekschools.org/tech/router.html
--
Kyle Hutson /  Director of Technology  / Rock Creek Schools:  USD323

smyle@rockcreekschools.org                              785-494-8591

Actually I am a laboratory mouse posing as an engineer as part of an

               elaborate plot to take over the world