Re: [school-discuss] class scheduling applications needed

On Thu, Sep 05, 2002 at 04:17:41PM +0100, Chris Puttick wrote:
> Anyone? Anyone? If not, let me know the requirements and we'll try and
> comply - funding is arrived...

As both Doug Loss and Chris Bucknell suggested I am going thru the
SEUL Admin apps index and  I will post a summary of what I found there to this
email list.  It will be out later today or tomorrow.  Mostly not good news.

--
Jeff Kinz, Director, Emergent Research,  Hudson, MA.  "jkinz@ultranet.com"
copyright 1995-2002.  Use restricted to non-UCE uses. Any other use is an

    //\         eLviintuaxbilse            /\\