From: David Bucknell
To: schoolforge-discuss@schoolforge.net
Sent: 9/5/02 8:49 AM
Subject: Re: [school-discuss] class scheduling applications needed

I think the thing to do is to have a look at the seul app database in
the admin
category:
http://richtech.ca/cgi-bin/seul/seulvw.pl?category=Administrative

This is a much needed tool for all schools, so if anyone has put time
into
finding / creating the one that works, let us know.

David

Quoting jkinz@rcn.com:

> Hi-   In connection to my efforts to get a school started using Open
Source

"jkinz@ultranet.com"

--
http://www.iteachnet.org