[school-discuss] Re: Membership Entry Notification

Dear Tim Frazier,

Welcome to Schoolforge, the coalition of organizations working to foster open
source software and content for education. I see you already have a Schoolforge
logo on your site, so you're ahead of the game. Thank you for doing that. We'll
be interested in hearing your views. You obviously know the membership
requirements, but for good measure, I'll list them here:

First, please copya logo to your site from http://www.schoolforge.net/logos,
place it prominently, and link it to http://www.schoolforge.net. ---DONE!

Secondly, join schooforge-discuss, the main mailing list at
http://www.schoolforge.net/sfdiscuss.php

Third, participate: open standards can only succeed with open communication. As
I said, we look forward to hearing from you.

Meanwhile, you have been subscribed to the schoolforge-core mailing list which
is a low-volume list for membership decision making.

Best wishes,

David Bucknell
for Schoolforge Membership

--