Re: [school-discuss] Open Content and open source for developping countries

Paolo Pumilia wrote:

> I've heard of several on line teachers communities in italy. I wonder which
> of those embraced such aims; an effort to link them together could be our
> first step to make the dream come true.

Paolo, could you contact them and see if they're interested in working on this?
After all, Schoolforge is about using open resources in education, not just open
source/free software.

--
How valuable is my contribution?
Share your feedback at Affero: