Re: [school-discuss] Linuxconf

IMHO, these tools are not as powerful as Linuxconf is...

But that's only my point of view....

One little example: Linuxconf has a module called accountbatch which was
made specially to make massive account creation-deletion-update like we
have to do in schools.

I could create a script for that.... but if a nice tool does it for me,
why bother ?

Benoit St-André
Pedagogical counsellor, Des Affluents School board

schoolforge-discuss@schoolforge writes:
Most of what linuxconf did has been replaced by GUI programs in RedHat
7.3. As
root, click on "Start Here", then "System Settings". If you aren't root, it
will ask for a password. These tools have come a long way; very nice.

-Doug

--
Douglas S. Blank,       Assistant Professor
dblank@brynmawr.edu,          (610)526-6501