Re: [school-discuss] Linuxconf

Most of what linuxconf did has been replaced by GUI programs in RedHat 7.3. As
root, click on "Start Here", then "System Settings". If you aren't root, it
will ask for a password. These tools have come a long way; very nice.

-Doug

--
Douglas S. Blank,       Assistant Professor
dblank@brynmawr.edu,          (610)526-6501