Re: [school-discuss] Student Information Management Systems

We've been using Les Richardson's Open Admin for Schools for two years happily.
Les is always improving it and the software is stable and has most features you
could want: http://rictech.ca

David

--
http://iteachnet.org
http://opensourceschools.org

This message was sent from an iteachnet.org hosted server using IMP, the Internet Messaging Program.