[school-discuss] Re: Tux Paint Config alpha release

On Tuesday 07 September 2004 06:47, Bill Kendrick wrote:
> Hi all, this is Bill Kendrick, the main developer of "Tux Paint"
> (which hopefully most you have seen ;^) )
>
> Over the past few months, we've been working on a configuration
> front-end for Tux Paint, so people don't have to muck around
> inside a config. file using a text editor.

> and will probably also be able to=20
> load and save Tux Paint configuration files from arbitrary locations.
>
> Please check it out and send me (us) your feedback!

will tuxpaint suport the freedesktop basedir spec [1] which specifies where=
=20
to look for configuration files?

=20
[1] http://freedesktop.org/Standards/basedir-spec/basedir-spec-0.6.html
=2D-=20
cobaco (aka Bart Cornelis):
    Co=F6rdinator Belgisch Skolelinux team
    Co=F6rdinator Nederlandse Skolelinux vertaling
Skolelinux Belgi=EB- http://i18n.skolelinux.no/belgium