Re: [school-discuss] Python Class/Book

On Wed, Sep 08, 2004 at 01:04:46PM -0700, Robert Hopcroft wrote:

> At http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Programming:Python is a start on a free
> Python book.
<snip>

> Bill, one can take what's already done at Wikibooks and use it as one
> sees fit provided one acknowledges Wikibooks and uses the same license.

Indeed!  Thanks!  It might be a good starting point, though OTOH, I'm
hoping to gear our stuff to the 8-12yr old crowd, so it may be best to
just start from scratch.

Also, numerous people have commented that they'd prefer to see something
under one of the Creative Commons licenses, and not the GNU FDL,
so there may be a little incompatibility there.

Thanks for the pointers, though, I'll make a note!

-bill!
bill@newbreedsoftware.com            Man, some trip this turned out to be.
http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/       All we caught is a tire, a boot,
New Breed Software                    a tin can and this book of cliches.