Re: [school-discuss] Re: [IIEP] Request for New Introductions

  My name is Phil Carinhas, I am the owner of Fortuitous Technologies.

My background includes physcis, math, and computing. We offer
Linux training, consulting, and administration. We've written
many Linux training documents and have published a GPL version of
our Linux Fundamentals courseware. We also support OSX, M0n0Wall,
FreeBSD, and friends.

 -Phil

 | Philip A. Carinhas      | http://fortuitous.com        |
 | Fortuitous Technologies | Linux Consulting & Training  |