[school-discuss] Progress Database

  Some friends of ours are supporting a school in a rural area of Mexico
  and need some sort of progress database tool that can help them identify
  students that need help. Unfortunately many of their tools are windows
  based, but perhaps there is a Linux tool that allows them to tie into
  those anyhow.

 Is there such a DB tool that can monitor reading, writing, and math skills?
 What should we be looking for if not? Thanks,

-Phil Carinhas
--
 | Dr. Philip A. Carinhas       | pac(at)fortuitous.com   |