Re: [school-discuss] Lighten up, eh?

LOL! Very good. That was my intent, but e-mail isn't the best medium for jocularity, sometimes. (grin, tongue in cheek).

Les Richardson
Edam, SK Canada
Open Admin for Schools

On Tue, 20 Sep 2005, Ben Armstrong wrote:

On Mon, 2005-09-19 at 13:10 -0600, Les Richardson wrote:
I'm Les Richardson and I teach high school chmestry, pyhsics, and boilogy.
I also teach computors.
(Let's not quibble over spelling and/or typos, OK?... (grin))

I thought that was quite funny, especially given the course subjects & stereotypes about people who excel in them. :)

Ben