Re: [school-discuss] [IIEP] Masters module on Art, Design and Technology in the Arab States

Teemu Leinonen a écrit :

> To find out what it is about you don't need to login. Please, try out
> the following sections:

 [..]

> If you do not find information you are looking for, please, ask me.

Thanks for the links it gave me a good and easier overview.
I was interested to get some more information about the free software
you are planing to use for Art & Design and also how you are planing to
use them. It is somethimg I am locally interested by for pedagogical use.

Hilaire

--
http://www.ofset.org/petition
Pétition de soutien au développement