[school-discuss] [IIEP] Masters module on Art, Design and Technology in the Arab States

Dear all,

I would like to inform you about the "UNESCO Masters module on Art,
Design and Technology in the Arab States" online pilot program. The
deadline for applications is 14 October 2005, so you may still
promote the program in your networks and among your students.
Applicants have to be living in the Arab States. More information
about the program is available here:

http://moodle.uiah.fi/unesco/

You are maybe wondering why I post this to announcement the ELEARN-
OPENSOURCE -mailing list? I just realized the connections, here:

* The program is an e-learning program.

* We are using free/open source software. As the online platform we use
  Moodle and during the course students are given change to use FLOSS
  tools in their productions.

* We hope that the program can be used by other people as a reference
  and it will help them to implement their own e-learning programs that
  are using FLOSS tools.

Best regards,

    - Teemu

Teemu Leinonen